Air Jordan 8 Embroidery Retro Black Light Purple
|Category:||Air Jordan 8|
$170.00 $80.00 Only For Today
|Stocks:||In Stock, shipping in 24 hours. $10 freight for each order.|
Rating 4.4 ( 20 reviews)
Had Sold 20 Items
1. All the products come with original packaging and 100% brand new.
2. 100% Authentic quality guarantee. The picture it shows on the site just exactly same as the shoes actually look likes.
3. When you place order, don't forget choosing the sizes you want,and Pls fill the correct inform,such as your email address,shipping address, phone number.otherwise we can't contact with you.
4. We will send you the tracking number email after we ship your goods out,sometimes the emails will be put into your spams,please check up your spams if you do not receive our emails a few days after you order from us.
5. In order to avoid the items be untread, please track your items timely.
6. If you have any more question, please dont hesitate to contact us online.Thank u.
Our Customers Reviews
Ratingby Kirby From Kennet, Date Added: 12/24/2014Nice shoe, but does not have the midfoot cushioning or support as the 992. This was disappointing to discover since the 992 is no longer available. Plus, the laces are shorter than on my 992s.
Ratingby Ward From Mississippi, Date Added: 12/05/2014Great shoes! Very comfortable. I use them for casual wear or running and they are perfect. Look great. Highly recommend.
Ratingby Chi From Meylan, Date Added: 11/16/2014I have found that I can walk in for more than an hour without pain and blisters. No break-in time, I can wear them straight out of the box.
Ratingby Russell From Chatham, Date Added: 11/13/2014A great, great shoe; just what I was looking for. I have suffered with plantars fasciitis and needed a shoe with less heel and support
Ratingby Heriberto From Georgia, Date Added: 09/19/2014A swell fit - I liked that the shoe had very little material, attributing the lightness of it. Also that is was quite easy to get into the shoe without damaging or having to untie. I feel fortunate; I had to get a size.
Ratingby Christopher From Florida, Date Added: 08/31/2014Comfy running shoes. No complaints. I wear a size 10, and a size 10 in these fit just right. No blisters, etc. I run about 12 miles a week.
Ratingby Marcus From North carolina, Date Added: 08/24/2014I like the street fighter very much when I was a little girl. This great shoe make me remind the great childhood. Love these shoes.
Ratingby Dillon From Metz, Date Added: 08/23/2014Great shoes. I really want to recommend them to all my good frieds.
Ratingby Everett From Cheltenham, Date Added: 08/19/2014i am a hardcore newbalance fan.. and always found nike to be costly and not matching my taste.. either too classic or too funky... then i saw a friend wearing one of these Nike Air Jordan 11 Championship and i liked it...
Ratingby Bradford From Melsungen, Date Added: 08/18/2014I've owned the shoe for only about a month so I'm not sure about the long term durability but the comfort level is second to none.